Terms and Conditions
Last updated on: December 3, 2019
These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) constitute an agreement between Supplino, Inc. (“Supplino”) and you.
By clicking on the “I Accept” button, or by signing up for a Supplino Account, signing in via a web browser or mobile app (as defined in “Account Terms” below) or otherwise by using any Supplino Services (as defined below), you are acknowledging and agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. You also agree that the provisions, disclosures and disclaimers set forth in the Terms are fair and reasonable and that your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions is voluntary and not the result of fraud, duress or undue influence exercised upon you by any person or entity. Written approval is not a prerequisite to the validity or enforceability of the Terms.
As used in these Terms, “we”, “us” and “Supplino” means the applicable Supplino Contracting Party (as defined in Section “Supplino Contracting Party” below).
The services offered by Supplino under the Terms include various products and services to help you purchase goods and services from sellers, manage the supply chain of those goods and services and sell to buyers. Any such services offered by Supplino are referred to in these Terms as the “Services”. Any new features or tools which are added to the current Services shall be also subject to the Terms.
You can review the current version of the Terms at any time at https://www.supplino.com/terms-and-conditions. Supplino reserves the right to update and change the Terms by posting updates and changes to the Supplino website. You are advised to check the Terms from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you. and if you do not accept such amendments, you must cease using the Services.
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained or expressly referenced in these Terms, before you may sign up for a Supplino Account or use any of our Services.
For purpose of the Terms:
- “Supplino Services” means the services arising from and the content made available through access to and use of the one or more of Supplino’s web sites, including but not limited to teachable.supplino.com and supplino.com (collectively, the “Sites”).
- “Software” means (i) the server, platform and application software hosted by or on behalf of Supplino underlying and used to deliver the Services, (ii) all server, platform and application software of third parties used to host, support or connect the software referred to in subsection (i) and accessible by you as part of the Services, and (iii) all underlying algorithms, user interfaces and network and database designs and schemas, architecture, class libraries and objects, the unique expressions of the selection, organization and presentation of user visible functions, all templates and the methods of presenting information, all updates, upgrades, patches, maintenance releases and bug fixes and all documentation relating to any of the foregoing, whether in read only memory, on any other media or in any other form.
To access and use the Services, you must register for a Supplino account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required.
Supplino may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
You must be the older of: (i) 18 years, or (ii) at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside and from which you use the Services to open an Account.
You confirm that you are receiving any Services provided by us for the purposes of carrying on a business activity and not for any personal, household or family purpose.
You acknowledge that Supplino will use the email address you provide on opening an Account or as updated by you from time to time as the primary method for communication with you.
You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Supplino cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”).
A breach or violation of any term in the Terms, as determined in the sole discretion of Supplino may result in an immediate termination of your Services.
The person signing up for the Service by opening an Account will be the contracting party (“Account Registrant”) for the purposes of our Terms and will be the person who is authorised to use any corresponding Account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
If you are signing up for the Services on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Registrant. If you are signing up for the Services on behalf of your employer, then you must use your employer-issued email address and you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms.
Your Supplino account can only be associated with one Account Registrant.
Based on your Supplino pricing plan, you can create one or more staff accounts (“Additional Registrants”) allowing other people to access the Account. If your use of our Services includes the registration by you of individuals in addition to yourself (“Additional Registrants”) you hereby represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind such Additional Registrants to the Terms. By registering, you further represent and warrant to Supplino that all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate, and that you will update such information as and when necessary to keep it accurate and up to date. In addition, you agree that each use of the term “you” in the Terms will include you and each of such Additional Registrants and that you shall be responsible for ensuring that each such Additional Registrant complies with the Terms. If you are acting on behalf of an entity, you hereby represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind such entity and that you and each of the Additional Registrants is an employee of such entity. You agree further that each use of the term “you” in the Terms shall refer to such entity.
With Additional Registrants, the Account Registrant can set permissions and let other people work in their Account while determining the level of access by Additional Registrants to specific business information (for example, you can limit Additional Registrants access to supply information on the Reports page or prevent
Additional Registrants from changing general account settings).
The Account Registrant is responsible and liable for the acts, omissions and defaults arising from use of Additional Registrants in the performance of obligations under these Terms as if they were the Account Registrant’s own acts, omissions or defaults.
The Account Registrant and the users under Additional Registrants are each referred to as a “Supplino User”.
The definition of Terms shall include any terms describing additional obligations or restrictions accompanying your order of the Services, including, without limitation, any payment obligations, specified Service period and usage restrictions. If you are deemed to have ordered the Services, Supplino’s acceptance is expressly conditional on your assent to the Terms to the exclusion of all other terms.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Terms, if you have executed a separate written and signed agreement with Supplino that governs access to or use of the Services, then the terms of such agreement and not these Terms shall govern and control. If the Terms are considered an offer by you, Supplino’s acceptance is expressly limited to the Terms.
The Terms contain warranty disclaimers and other provisions that limit Supplino’s liability to you. Please read the Terms carefully and in their entirety. If you do not agree to be bound to each and every term and condition set forth herein, please do not use or access the Services.
By using the Services, you hereby grant Supplino permission to send you messages regarding the Services, its features, service alerts, and network activity.
Supplino reserves the right to modify the Terms from time to time with or without notice, and we will post the modified Terms at supplino.com or other interfaces through which you have ordered the Services. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review the Terms periodically to familiarise yourself with any modifications. With respect to such modified Terms, Supplino may, at its sole discretion, require you to execute a “click accept” agreement incorporated into or as a condition of accessing Services after initial delivery. Even without such “click accept” agreement, your continued use of the Services after such modifications will constitute your acknowledgement and agreement of the modified Terms.
If you do not agree to any changes in the Terms as they may occur, your continued right to access and use such Services shall immediately terminate and you agree that you shall discontinue your use of the Services. You agree that Dragon Innovation is not liable to you or to any third party for any modification of the Terms or termination of your access to the Services except as specifically set forth herein.
Supplino Contracting Party
“Supplino Contracting Party” means Supplino, Inc., a USA corporation, with our business address at:
2093 PHILADELPHIA PIKE #2090
CLAYMONT, DE 19703
b. The parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario with respect to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms and is hereby expressly excluded.
- Technical support in respect of the Services is only provided to Supplino Users.
- The Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of Delaware and the laws of USA applicable therein, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms and is hereby expressly excluded.
- You acknowledge and agree that Supplino may amend these Terms at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms on Supplino’s website, available at https://supplino.com/terms-and-conditions and such amendments to the Terms are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after the amended Terms are posted to Supplino’s website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms, do not continue to use the Service.
- You may not use the Supplino Services for any illegal or unauthorised purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws), the laws applicable to you in your customer’s jurisdiction, or the laws of USA and the state of Delaware. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in your use of the Service and your performance of obligations under the Terms.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Services, or access to the Services without the express written permission by Supplino.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use Supplino or Supplino trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
- Questions about the Terms should be sent to Supplino Support.
- You understand that your Materials (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- The Terms may be available in languages other than English. To the extent of any inconsistencies or conflicts between these English Terms and Supplino’s Terms available in another language, the most current English version of the Terms at https:/supplino.com/terms-and-conditions will prevail.
- All the terms and provisions of the Terms shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties to the Terms and to their respective heirs, successors, permitted assigns and legal representatives. Supplino shall be permitted to assign these Terms without notice to you or consent from you. You shall have no right to assign or otherwise transfer the Terms, or any of your rights or obligations hereunder, to any third party without Supplino’s prior written consent, to be given or withheld in Supplino’s sole discretion.
- If any provision, or portion of the provision, in these Terms is, for any reason, held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, then such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability will not affect any other provision (or the unaffected portion of the provision) of the Terms, and the Terms will be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision, or portion of the provision, had never been contained within the Terms.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Services for any reason, without notice at any time. Not all Services and features are available in every jurisdiction and we are under no obligation to make any Services or features available in any jurisdiction.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Materials and suspend or terminate Accounts if we determine in our sole discretion that the goods or services related to an Account Registrant, or the Materials uploaded or posted to Supplino, violate these Terms.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Supplino customer, Supplino employee, member, or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
- Supplino does not pre-screen Materials and it is in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Materials from the Service.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that Supplino employees and contractors may also be Supplino customers and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your Confidential Information, IP or Designs in doing so.
- In the event of a dispute regarding Account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm Account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, your status as an employee of an entity, etc.
- Supplino retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful Account ownership and transfer an Account to the rightful Account Reigstrant. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful Account Registrant, without prejudice to our other rights and remedies, Supplino reserves the right to temporarily disable an Account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
- “Confidential Information” shall include, but shall not be limited to, any and all information associated with a party’s business and not publicly known, including specific business information, technical processes and formulas, software, customer lists, prospective customer lists, names, addresses and other information regarding customers and prospective customers, product designs, sales, costs (including any relevant processing fees), price lists, and other unpublished financial information, business plans and marketing data, and any other confidential and proprietary information, whether or not marked as confidential or proprietary. Supplino’s Confidential Information includes all information that you receive relating to us, or to the Services, that is not known to the general public including information related to our security program and practices.
- Each party agrees to use the other party’s Confidential Information solely as necessary for performing its obligations under these Terms and in accordance with any other obligations in these Terms including this Section “Confidentiality”. Each party agrees that it shall take all reasonable steps, at least substantially equivalent to the steps it takes to protect its own proprietary information, to prevent the duplication, disclosure or use of any such Confidential Information, other than (i) by or to its employees, agents and subcontractors who must have access to such Confidential Information to perform such party’s obligations hereunder, who each shall treat such Confidential Information as provided herein, and who are each subject to obligations of confidentiality to such party that are at least as stringent as those contained herein; or (ii) as required by any law, regulation, or order of any court of proper jurisdiction over the parties and the subject matter contained in these Terms, provided that, if legally permitted, the receiving party shall give the disclosing party prompt written notice and use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that such disclosure is accorded confidential treatment. Confidential Information shall not include any information that the receiving party can prove: (A) was already in the public domain, or was already known by or in the possession of the receiving party, at the time of disclosure of such information; (B) is independently developed by the receiving party without use of or reference to the other party’s Confidential Information, and without breaching any provisions of these Terms; or (C) is thereafter rightly obtained by the receiving party from a source other than the disclosing party without breaching any provision of these Terms.
Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, Supplino shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, in no event shall Supplino or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our Services or these Terms (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Supplino partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Supplino does not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Supplion does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable.
- Supplino does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other materials purchased or obtained by you through the Services will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Services will be corrected.
Waiver and Complete Agreement
The failure of Supplino to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
The Terms, including the documents it incorporates by reference, constitute the entire agreement between you and Supplino and govern your use of the Services and your Account, superseding any prior agreements between you and Supplino (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms).
Intellectual Property and Customer Content
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the Materials you provide to our Service. All Materials you upload remains yours. You can remove your Account Registrant and related Materials at any time by deleting your Account.
- By uploading Materials, you agree: (a) to allow other internet users to view the Materials you post to your Account and make “public”; (b) to allow Supplino to store, and in the case of Materials you post publicly, display and use your Materials; and (c) that Supplino can, at any time, review and delete all the Materials submitted to its Service, although Supplino is not obligated to do so.
- You retain ownership over all Materials that you upload to your Account; however, by making your Material public, you agree to allow others to view Materials that you post publicly to your Account. You are responsible for compliance of the Materials with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Supplino shall have the non-exclusive right and license to use the names, trademarks, service marks and logos associated with your Account to promote the Service.
Payment of Fees
- You will pay the Fees applicable to your subscription to Online Service (“Subscription Fees”), one time fees (“Transaction Fees”) and any other applicable fees and any fees relating to your purchase or use of any products or services such as Supplino Training, shipping, apps, or Third Party Services (“Additional Fees”). Together, the Subscription Fees, Transaction Fees and the Additional Fees are referred to as the “Fees”.
- You must keep a valid payment method on file with us to pay for all incurred and recurring Fees. Supplino will charge applicable Fees to any valid payment method that you authorize (“Authorized Payment Method”), and Supplino will continue to charge the Authorized Payment Method for applicable Fees until the Services are terminated, and any and all outstanding Fees have been paid in full. Unless otherwise indicated, all Fees and other charges are in U.S. dollars, and all payments shall be in U.S. currency.
- Subscription Fees are paid in advance and will be billed in 30 day intervals (each such date, a “Billing Date”). Transaction Fees and Additional Fees will be charged from time to time at Supplino’s discretion. You will be charged on each Billing Date for all outstanding Fees that have not previously been charged. Fees will appear on an invoice, which will be sent to the Account Registrant via the email provided. As well, an invoice will appear on the Account page of your administration console. Users have approximately two weeks to bring up and settle any issues with the billing of Subscription Fees.
- If we are not able to process payment of Fees using an Authorized Payment Method, we will make a second attempt to process payment using any Authorized Payment Method 3 days later. If the second attempt is not successful, we will make a final attempt 3 days following the second attempt. If our final attempt is not successful, we may suspend and revoke access to your Account and the Services. Your Account will be reactivated upon your payment of any outstanding Fees, plus the Fees applicable to your next billing cycle. You may not be able to access your Account or Services during any period of suspension. If the outstanding Fees remain unpaid for 60 days following the date of suspension, Supplino reserves the right to terminate your Account.
- All Fees are exclusive of applicable federal, provincial, state, local or other governmental sales, goods and services (including Goods and Sales Tax under the Goods and Services Tax Act, Chapter 117A of Singapore), harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”).
- You are responsible for all applicable Taxes that arise from or as a result of your subscription to or purchase of Supplino’s products and services. To the extent that Supplino charges these Taxes, they are calculated using the tax rates that apply based on the billing address you provide to us. Such amounts are in addition to the Fees for such products and services and will be billed to your Authorized Payment Method. If you are exempt from payment of such Taxes, you must provide us with evidence of your exemption, which in some jurisdictions includes an original certificate that satisfies applicable legal requirements attesting to tax-exempt status. Tax exemption will only apply from and after the date we receive evidence satisfactory to Supplino of your exemption. If you are not charged Taxes by Supplino, you are responsible for determining if Taxes are payable, and if so, self-remitting Taxes to the appropriate tax authorities in your jurisdiction.
- For the avoidance of doubt, all sums payable by you to Supplino under these Terms shall be paid free and clear of any deductions or withholdings whatsoever. Other than Taxes charged by Supplino to you and remitted to the appropriate tax authorities on your behalf, any deductions or withholdings that are required by law shall be borne by you and paid separately to the relevant taxation authority. Supplino shall be entitled to charge the full amount of Fees stipulated under these Terms to your Authorized Payment Method ignoring any such deduction or withholding that may be required.
- You must maintain an accurate location in the administration menu of your Registrant Account. If you change jurisdictions you must promptly update your location in the administration menu.
- Supplino does not provide refunds.
Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your Account and terminate the Terms at any time by contacting Supplino Support and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in Supplino’s response.
- Upon termination of the Services by either party for any reason:
- Supplino will cease providing you with the Services and you will no longer be able to access your Account;
- unless otherwise provided in the Terms, you will not be entitled to any refunds of any Fees, pro rata or otherwise;
- any outstanding balance owed to Supplino for your use of the Services through the effective date of such termination will immediately become due and payable in full;
- If at the date of termination of the Service, there are any outstanding Fees owing by you, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid in full, you will not be charged again.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Supplino Service, the Terms and/or your Account for any reason, without notice at any time. Termination of the Terms shall be without prejudice to any rights or obligations which arose prior to the date of termination.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Supplino may suspend or terminate your Account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Services.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Prices for using the Services are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from Supplino. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Supplino Site (supplino.com) or the administration menu of your Supplino Account via an announcement.
- Supplino reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Supplino shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Third Party Services, Experts, and Experts Marketplace
- Supplino may from time to time recommend, provide you with access to, or enable third party software, applications (“Apps”), products, services or website links (collectively, “Third Party Services”) for your consideration or use. Such Third Party Services are made available only as a convenience, and your purchase, access or use of any such Third Party Services is solely between you and the applicable third party services provider (“Third Party Provider”). In addition to these Terms, you also agree to be bound by the additional service-specific terms applicable to services you purchase from, or that are provided by, Third Party Providers.
- Any use by you of Third Party Services offered through the Services, Supplino’s website is entirely at your own risk and discretion, and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions and/or privacy policies applicable to such Third Party Services before using them. In some instances, Supplino may receive a revenue share from Third Party Providers that Supplino recommends to you or that you otherwise engage through your use of the Service or Supplino’s website.
- We do not provide any warranties or make representations to you with respect to Third Party Services. You acknowledge that Supplino has no control over Third Party Services and shall not be responsible or liable to you or anyone else for such Third Party Services. The availability of Third Party Services on Supplino’s websites or the integration or enabling of such Third Party Services with the Services does not constitute or imply an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by or with Supplino. Supplino does not guarantee the availability of Third Party Services and you acknowledge that Supplino may disable access to any Third Party Services at any time in its sole discretion and without notice to you. Supplino is not responsible or liable to anyone for discontinuation or suspension of access to, or disablement of, any Third Party Service. Supplino strongly recommends that you seek specialist advice before using or relying on Third Party Services, to ensure they will meet your needs. In particular, tax calculators should be used for reference only and not as a substitute for independent tax advice, when assessing the correct tax rates you should charge to your customers.
- If you install or enable a Third Party Service for use with the Services, you grant us permission to allow the applicable Third Party Provider to access your data and other Materials and to take any other actions as required for the interoperation of the Third Party Service with the Services, and any exchange of data or other Materials or other interaction between you and the Third Party Provider is solely between you and such Third Party Provider. Supplino is not responsible for any disclosure, modification or deletion of your data or other Materials, or for any corresponding losses or damages you may suffer, as a result of access by a Third Party Service or a Third Party Provider to your data or other Materials.
- The relationship between you and any Third Party Provider is strictly between you and such Third Party Provider, and Supplino is not obligated to intervene in any dispute arising between you and a Third Party Provider.
- Under no circumstances shall Supplino be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, extraordinary, exemplary or other damages whatsoever, that result from any Third Party Services or your contractual relationship with any Third Party Provider. These limitations shall apply even if Supplino has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Supplino partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of a Third Party Service or your relationship with a Third Party Provider.
From time to time, Supplino may, in its sole discretion, invite you to use, on a trial basis, pre-release or beta features that are in development and not yet available to all merchants (“Beta Services”). Beta Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions, which Supplino will provide to you prior to your use of the Beta Services. Such Beta Services and all associated conversations and materials relating thereto will be considered Supplino Confidential Information and subject to the confidentiality provisions in this agreement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you will not make any public statements or otherwise disclose your participation in the Beta Services without Supplino’s prior written consent. Supplino makes no representations or warranties that the Beta Services will function. Supplino may discontinue the Beta Services at any time in its sole discretion. Supplino will have no liability for any harm or damage arising out of or in connection with a Beta Service. The Beta Services may not work in the same way as a final version. Supplino may change or not release a final or commercial version of a Beta Service in our sole discretion.
Feedback and Reviews
Supplino welcomes any ideas and/or suggestions regarding improvements or additions to the Services. Under no circumstances shall any disclosure of any idea, suggestion or related material or any review of the Services, Third Party Services or any Third Party Provider (collectively, “Feedback”) to Supplino be subject to any obligation of confidentiality or expectation of compensation.
By submitting Feedback to Supplino (whether submitted directly to Supplino or posted on any Supplino hosted event, forum or page), you waive any and all rights in the Feedback and that Supplino is free to implement and use the Feedback if desired, as provided by you or as modified by Supplino, without obtaining permission or license from you or from any third party. Any reviews of a Third Party Service or Third Party Provider that you submit to Supplino must be accurate to the best of your knowledge, and must not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable. Supplino reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit Feedback of Third Party Services or Third Party Providers, but does not regularly inspect posted Feedback.
Rights of Third Parties
Except for Supplino and its affiliates, Supplion Users or anyone accessing Supplino Services pursuant to these Terms, and unless otherwise provided in these Terms, no person or entity who is not a party to these Terms shall have any right to enforce any term of these Terms, regardless of whether such person or entity has been identified by name, as a member of a class or as answering a particular description. For the avoidance of doubt, this shall not affect the rights of any permitted assignee or transferee of these Terms.
Privacy & Data Protection
Additionally, if: (a) you are established in the European Economic Area (EEA); (b) you provide goods or services to customers in the EEA; or (c) you are otherwise subject to the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
2093 PHILADELPHIA PIKE #2090
CLAYMONT, DE 19703